Similarities between Hinduism/Jainism and Judaism observances.

Stark Similarities between 
Hindu/Jain MICHHAMI DUKKADAM and 
The Jewish YOM KIPPUR.

It was pleasantly intriguing when one of my friend wrote this good wish greetings on the onset of his Jain high holiday event;

J. Doshi wrote: 
If I have hurt you, knowingly or unknowingly, through any of my words, actions or deeds, I sincerely seek your forgiveness. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Michhami Dukkadam ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Greeting using Google Search


This is the wishes the Jews send around to their family members and friends before the onset of  Yom Kippur asking for forgiveness for any wrongdoing that they may have done.



THIS IS NOT A COINCIDENCE !!! 

It's evidence of a common source of traditions and cultures that are completely different in their basic foundation, but they have adopted similar practices and follow behaviors that match closely to each other's religion. 

I asked Google AI to help dig into this aspects of traditions of Hindus and Jews and it concurred with my findings. 

Similarity between Hindu/Jain Michhami Dukkadam and Jewish Yom Kippur?


- Sammy Benjamin

Comments